Vision & Aims
At Whitecliffe we have the highest expectation and aspirations for our children and the community we serve. To support this, our vision and motto is:
“To be the best that we can be in all that we do”
We hope to instil this vision deep within our children, to develop a self belief and a natural motivation for learning. We believe empowering children to want to achieve their best will inspire them to set their own high standards and develop positive attitudes for life-long learning.
As a leadership team and committed staff this vision equates to:
“Inspiring children to be aspirational, talented learners who achieve their full potential”
- To be committed to providing the highest quality provision for teaching and learning; by continually evaluating our practices and improving what we do to meet the diverse needs of our children.
- To provide a safe, caring, environment where children feel happy, secure and valued within an ethos based on understanding rights and responsibilities; to develop caring individuals who show respect to others and the environment inside and outside of school.
- To ensure children have the best opportunities to develop key skills, knowledge and attributes within a broad and balanced curriculum which supports and challenges children to achieve their full potential.
- To make our school a central part of the community where parents feel welcome to: come in and share their views and opinions; to obtain support when needed; enjoy family hook it days and become an integral part of their child’s learning journey.
- To have the confidence of our parents, children and the wider community that we are providing the best possible education for all.